Fordmods Logo

for sale (QLD) - 1996 manual el xr6 falcon !!!WORKED!!! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: for sale (QLD) - 1996 manual el xr6 falcon !!!WORKED!!!
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:01 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 1995 nf fairlane

QLD, Australia

up for sale is a graphite grey manual 1996 el xr6 falcon in a fair condition for her age, has some minor work done to the engine, lowered on superlow kings with pedders short travel shocks (ride's very nicely) pacemaker extractors with a 2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with double dump tips, tickford cold air intake, k&n panel filter, 4 brand new tyres on 17" rims, drilled and slotted disks front and rear with abs (stops on a 10 cent piece)...this car has been well looked after being serviced every 5000k's detailed every weekend and a good coat of polish every couple of weeks...all performance gear on this car has all been put in professionally, still have all receipts for absolutely everything that has been done to this car...needs new tyre rod ends and i will pay to have them done upon getting the road worthy

modifications include:
stage two adjustable cam by crow
port and polished
new lifters
shaved head
chip torque performance torque chip
heavy duty clutch and cable
pacemaker extractors
high flow cat
2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with twin dump tips
superlow's all round
17"rims with 4 brand new tyres

all up with this performance gear it is putting very close to 200 if not more at the rears.

car is up for grabs for $8000.00 make me an offer and she will be yours
it is registered untill november 09
drives like a dream
has done 231000k's but work done to the engine recently so it is rinning like brand new
very sad to see it go but as i have other commitments i have to sell the old girl
if anyone is interested call or message my mobile 0405 724 725 or pm me

also if you want pictures you'll have to give us your email addy so that i can send them to you cus there too big to fit on here

thanks guy's

1997 el fairmont, pedders superlows, 19" koya menis rims, manual...and more to come

Last edited by matt_xr6 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: for sale - 1996 manual el xr6 falcon !!!WORKED!!!
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 pm 
NSW Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

NSW, Australia

sorry for doing this too you, BUT I am gonna pull your ad apart, there a few things you will want to revise.

stage two adjustable cams by crow - Your car only has 1 cam

port and polished lifters - ?? WTF ?? I think you may mean head has been ported and polished, port and polish lifters sorry don't exist.

heavy duty clutch and cable - What condition is the firewall in? EF/L firewalls have a nasty habit of preaking with heavy duty clutches fitted, has it been repaired? does it creek?

2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with twin dumpers - Surely you mean twin tips?

all up with this performance gear it is putting very close to 200 if not more at the rears. - No beating round the bush here.. I call s**t!! Dyno sheets to prove or I assume its actually anywhere from 120rwkw to 150ish rwkw's.

While you are it posting your dyno sheet as proof, put some bloody pics of the car up. How do you ever expect to sell with out pics.. Someone else can comment on forum guidlelines...

Damn lack of report button. Waggin, fix it!

I have a car.

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 1995 nf fairlane

QLD, Australia

hey dude
would you kindly like to f**k OFF...everything someone posts you find something to pick the s**t out of...if your gunna give me s**t cus i have made a few mistakes like i accidentally put a (s) after cam you seriously have nothing better to do with your time other then to piss people off with your stupid f**k remarks...and i was actually meant to say new lifters not port and polished lifters, excuse me for being tired after working a 19 hour day...and besides you arent even remotely interested in my car so why even bother asking s to what condition it is in, if someone is interested they can ask me themselves as for pics they are actually too big to upload onto the website hense why i have put a note there saying i will send people pictures if they want to have a look at the car, its not difficult for someone to ask me if i can send them some. anyone would think that you have OCD cus with you everything has to be 100% perfect, dont wast any more of my time cus i certainly dont have time for your s**t

1997 el fairmont, pedders superlows, 19" koya menis rims, manual...and more to come

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

one thing im interested in is how many Km's has it done???

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 1999 AU futura

NSW, Australia

dc_todd wrote:
sorry for doing this too you, BUT I am gonna pull your ad apart, there a few things you will want to revise.

stage two adjustable cams by crow - Your car only has 1 cam

port and polished lifters - ?? WTF ?? I think you may mean head has been ported and polished, port and polish lifters sorry don't exist.

heavy duty clutch and cable - What condition is the firewall in? EF/L firewalls have a nasty habit of preaking with heavy duty clutches fitted, has it been repaired? does it creek?

2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with twin dumpers - Surely you mean twin tips?

all up with this performance gear it is putting very close to 200 if not more at the rears. - No beating round the bush here.. I call s**t!! Dyno sheets to prove or I assume its actually anywhere from 120rwkw to 150ish rwkw's.

While you are it posting your dyno sheet as proof, put some bloody pics of the car up. How do you ever expect to sell with out pics.. Someone else can comment on forum guidlelines...

Damn lack of report button. Waggin, fix it!

+1,same here Dave.A picture is worth a thousand words.Hey i thought you had to post so many times before advertising on this forum????

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 1999 AU futura

NSW, Australia

sorry double post.(erased)

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am 
NSW Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

NSW, Australia

pm sent to keep it out of thread. GL with the sale.

No hard feelings.

Dave

I have a car.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]