Fordmods Logo

Daniels EL XR6 build 

Page 26 of 40 [ 588 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 40  Next

Post subject: Re: Daniels EL XR6 build
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 am 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 22 images

Ride: NF Fairlane

VIC, Australia

Good stuff changing the engine over mate,shouldnt give ya any probs with the ammount of K's on it. Cant wait to see the tikky kit but 8-) like what youve done with the headlights you should be able to see at night now lol,and good to see youfinally got the tyres,long overdue yeh?lol,lookin good mate,keep up the good work.

*NF FAIRLANE RIDING ON KING SPRING ULTRAS AND 20 INCH BSA CUSTOMS*
(Watching out for speed humps and steep driveways) ;-?

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EL XR6

NSW, Australia

How did you manage to get it on car ramps with out ripping of your front bar ?
I tried to get my ef on ramps once and it wouldn't go on, front bar hit before the wheels lol .

El XR6 Turbo
Dark Agents,Sunroof, bilstein shocks, 6000k HIDS, 329 mm slotted rotors, twin pot calipers , Climate Control, GarrettT04 turbo,log manifold, crow turbo cam, microtech lt10c, 42lb injectors , 044, surge tank , T56 , rebuilt bottom end , alloy plenum .

Aiming for 300 rwkw

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Also didnt your tyres hang over the car ramp ? Mine did , and they were the factory xr6 el rims

El XR6 Turbo
Dark Agents,Sunroof, bilstein shocks, 6000k HIDS, 329 mm slotted rotors, twin pot calipers , Climate Control, GarrettT04 turbo,log manifold, crow turbo cam, microtech lt10c, 42lb injectors , 044, surge tank , T56 , rebuilt bottom end , alloy plenum .

Aiming for 300 rwkw

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

did you swap the gear from the au cas onto your el dizzy so you dont stuff the aux shaft again?

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

teeroy wrote:
lookin good, backyard heart transplant, someones gotten confident. :wink:
do mine now? lol
awesome massive nos bottle you got going, lol.

Yeah n worries Troy whenever you want it done let me know I just have to go and borrow the engine crane -.-

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Fairghia95 wrote:
Good stuff changing the engine over mate,shouldnt give ya any probs with the ammount of K's on it. Cant wait to see the tikky kit but 8-) like what youve done with the headlights you should be able to see at night now lol,and good to see youfinally got the tyres,long overdue yeh?lol,lookin good mate,keep up the good work.

Thanks mate yeah it should be good now, the last motor ran really well too, other then the aux gear :P and yeah I know the other tyres were rooted!! These ones are abit noisy though, just grabbed any tyres for the time being might get some pirellis or something next year.

I'll post up pics when I get home with the kit on :)

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ef_falcon_95 wrote:
How did you manage to get it on car ramps with out ripping of your front bar ?
I tried to get my ef on ramps once and it wouldn't go on, front bar hit before the wheels lol .

Hahaha I used my rain with this issue.... I jacked up the car from the cross member then put the stands under the wheels and yeah they did over hang I was surprised thy didn't cut into the tyres abit :?

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

bry40l wrote:
did you swap the gear from the au cas onto your el dizzy so you dont stuff the aux shaft again?

Hahaha ofcourse I did man hahaha had to the other gear on the dizzy was rooted!!

Live and learn;)

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

good to know because some people are silly enough to go stuff another aux shaft lol, best way to learn is from mistakes

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

bry40l wrote:
good to know because some people are silly enough to go stuff another aux shaft lol, best way to learn is from mistakes

Hahahaha yeah I know what you mean man, but i wasn't gonna make that mistake twice.How's your ride going?

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

lost all interest in it at the moment, couldnt be bothered getting it on the road but couldnt be bothered to sell it, just sitting in the shed collecting dust lol. looking for a dirt cheap old hunk of crap with rego to get me around for work because my mums taking all my money off me from work because im using her car to get there. so i cant save any money for rego.
it isnt worth me going to work at the moment so ive only been doing the odd 5 hour shifts because its better than centrelink money lol maybe one day ill have my own car and all my money will stay in my wallet

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: 1998 EL Ford Futura

VIC, Australia

Exactly what wheels have you got on it now? They look real nice!

MY BUILD:
- Oxford Green 1998 EL Ford Futura. Hybrid EL Tickford Engine. 3.45 LSD Diff. DL LTD Interior. Cruise Climate Trip HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Think he has bf gt-p's painted black

El XR6 Turbo

Aiming for 300 rwkw

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

s**t sorry didn't have time to post up pics last night was stuffing around servicing the car and trying to work out how to get the radius rod out!! Need to change the bushes they are rooted! Will defiantly get some up today thought.

ryanpatrick42 wrote:
Exactly what wheels have you got on it now? They look real nice!

Yep corey's right they are the Gt-P's sprayed gloss black bloke before me did em in the oven. I want to spray them same colour as the silver argents. Will sit better with dark on light then dark on dark.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

bry40l wrote:
lost all interest in it at the moment, couldnt be bothered getting it on the road but couldnt be bothered to sell it, just sitting in the shed collecting dust lol. looking for a dirt cheap old hunk of crap with rego to get me around for work because my mums taking all my money off me from work because im using her car to get there. so i cant save any money for rego.
it isnt worth me going to work at the moment so ive only been doing the odd 5 hour shifts because its better than centrelink money lol maybe one day ill have my own car and all my money will stay in my wallet

Yeah I know what your saying man. If I was in your shoes I'd try and get the car you already have back on the road rather then buying another heap of s**t. Will just get more head aches with another one lol. What do you do for work?

Sort by  
 Page 26 of 40  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 40  Next