Fordmods Logo

Daniels EL XR6 build 

Page 30 of 40 [ 588 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next

Post subject: Re: Daniels EL XR6 build
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

teeroy wrote:
wild-el wrote:
teeroy wrote:
you work in altona?
hook me the f u c k up!

Hahaha whenever you like man...

lol if you're serious, pm me the details, we can work something out, i'm keen as to get outta where i work. slave labour sucks anal.
or if you're a fb'er, i practically live on there, being annoying and s**t.
profile.php?id=723619105

Lmaoo o youant a job?? Hahaha I thought you were asking for tint. Well I could probably find you a job here as a detailer if your interested in that sort of stuff?

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
teeroy wrote:
wild-el wrote:
teeroy wrote:
you work in altona?
hook me the f u c k up!

Hahaha whenever you like man...

lol if you're serious, pm me the details, we can work something out, i'm keen as to get outta where i work. slave labour sucks anal.
or if you're a fb'er, i practically live on there, being annoying and s**t.
profile.php?id=723619105

Lmaoo o youant a job?? Hahaha I thought you were asking for tint. Well I could probably find you a job here as a detailer if your interested in that sort of stuff?

LOL nah F**k detailing.
gf is getting me a tint for xmas. 8-) so i'm finally getting that covered, lol.

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Lol sorry I miss understood what you were asking. Well if she's going to pay more then $180 tell her not too lol let me know I can fix it up abit cheaper for ya..

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 22 images

Ride: NF Fairlane

VIC, Australia

wonder what the pay is like these days for detailers, if it was alright id be interested,but id rather do what im doin lol and maby do that on the side when i get a chance like you said Dan,only prob i got to buy all decent tools for it to do proper job and sprays touch ups,dont know if its worth the hassle for me,and sometimes alot of work involved.show cars or new cars are alot easier cos they dont take much to do only takes a good polishing cream and a steam cleaner.

*NF FAIRLANE RIDING ON KING SPRING ULTRAS AND 20 INCH BSA CUSTOMS*
(Watching out for speed humps and steep driveways) ;-?

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
Fairghia95 wrote:
mate there is always ways around it, take it to some pros see if they can sugest somthin to you then try it yourself lol maby they will come up with a good idea who knows?.

Yeah that's what I might do.. I have to go to a exhaust joint tomorrow any ways.

what do you have to do to exhaust ?

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Fairghia95 wrote:
wonder what the pay is like these days for detailers, if it was alright id be interested,but id rather do what im doin lol and maby do that on the side when i get a chance like you said Dan,only prob i got to buy all decent tools for it to do proper job and sprays touch ups,dont know if its worth the hassle for me,and sometimes alot of work involved.show cars or new cars are alot easier cos they dont take much to do only takes a good polishing cream and a steam cleaner.

Yeah I know what your saying there mate. The blokes at work make it look easy but they are all brand new cars. Lmaoo then you've got how the front end of my gf's car went, but hey nothing a re spray won't fix :)
Fairghia95 wrote:
wild-el wrote:
Fairghia95 wrote:
mate there is always ways around it, take it to some pros see if they can sugest somthin to you then try it yourself lol maby they will come up with a good idea who knows?.

Yeah that's what I might do.. I have to go to a exhaust joint tomorrow any ways.

what do you have to do to exhaust ?

Well didn't have a chance today ran around Melbourne looking for a crissy present for the gf lol and then found one after 5 hours -.-

I need to straighten up my tail pipe it doesn't sit 100% hits the bumper (it always has since I fitted it) and then weld my exhaust tip too.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

lol 5 hours thats funny ,which reminds me i gotta get my missus a present too i told her i will get her somthing for my car, :lol: lmao,.hey saturday i wil be workin again and cos its chistmas eve there wil be no drivers on at all man,picked the wrong weekend lol ah dosnt matter i hope you guys werent late cos of it man i felt bad mate. we can go over it again to go over the fine scratched with that rubbing compound just to finish it off and seal it bro and one more with wetlook will top it off.when you want mate next time wont take as long cos no buffer. maby jst over 1 hour job. and windows.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Fairghia95 wrote:
lol 5 hours thats funny ,which reminds me i gotta get my missus a present too i told her i will get her somthing for my car, :lol: lmao,.hey saturday i wil be workin again and cos its chistmas eve there wil be no drivers on at all man,picked the wrong weekend lol ah dosnt matter i hope you guys werent late cos of it man i felt bad mate. we can go over it again to go over the fine scratched with that rubbing compound just to finish it off and seal it bro and one more with wetlook will top it off.when you want mate next time wont take as long cos no buffer. maby jst over 1 hour job. and windows.

Yeah well it come up alright. Just need the front end re sprayed and she'll be sweet. But yeah when your free at work again I'll come past lol not sure about this saturday though might've working at the bosses house.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:17 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

yeh mate any sunday should be good if you come at the same time or abit later like you did last time just let me know the day before and should be sweet incase there is forklift drivers workin then we cant unless it is after 2pm but that is rare that happens so should be good. yeh come up good petty about the front though but still come up not bad for what it was.i took a before pic but i forgot to take an after pic bloody spewin.next time you come il take it with my digi cam lol.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Fairghia95 wrote:
yeh mate any sunday should be good if you come at the same time or abit later like you did last time just let me know the day before and should be sweet incase there is forklift drivers workin then we cant unless it is after 2pm but that is rare that happens so should be good. yeh come up good petty about the front though but still come up not bad for what it was.i took a before pic but i forgot to take an after pic bloody spewin.next time you come il take it with my digi cam lol.

Yeah no worries mate I'll see how I go any ways lol.I'll let ya know priror to the day :)

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

well up graded my amp today (thanks to the misses) she first bought me these suckers:

they are the new jl 6x9's top class s**t.. but didnt really have any use for them the 6x9 kenwoods in the back do the job for the time being lol all i needed was a bigger amp to run both my puppies.....

so here it is the zx 300.1 :

left is the one i've been running for the past few months.. thats the dx 100.2 and right is the newiee

and this is a crappy photo of the twins.... lol

hahahahahaha and yes now i have major vibrations from every angle!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Ohhhh yehhhhh doof doof......thats gonna rock some windows and shake some number plates lol top s h i t man.im still waiting on a 2nd sub for mine and have to install my alpine deck cant wait but it wont happen till i sought out the rest of the car.......but your getting me eager now to do it after i saw yours.doh how many watts you pumpin out with those amps?

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Fairghia95 wrote:
Ohhhh yehhhhh doof doof......thats gonna rock some windows and shake some number plates lol top s h i t man.im still waiting on a 2nd sub for mine and have to install my alpine deck cant wait but it wont happen till i sought out the rest of the car.......but your getting me eager now to do it after i saw yours.doh how many watts you pumpin out with those amps?

Hahaha shakes every thing alright!!! I'm f**k wrapped.... Not like seans but similar lol I'm only running the one big amp and that's a 300 watt rms mono block and the subs are only 150 watt each. Man does it pump!! I gotta show ya when your free!!

Tomorrow we are working so won't be able to make it with the car tomorrow lol. And Sunday is christmas so I doubt you would be working. Lol

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EL XR6

NSW, Australia

thats some doof doof u have there . i got rid of my amps and sub. i was sick of it moving around,
now i have boot space lol

El XR6 Turbo
Dark Agents,Sunroof, bilstein shocks, 6000k HIDS, 329 mm slotted rotors, twin pot calipers , Climate Control, GarrettT04 turbo,log manifold, crow turbo cam, microtech lt10c, 42lb injectors , 044, surge tank , T56 , rebuilt bottom end , alloy plenum .

Aiming for 300 rwkw

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:39 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
Fairghia95 wrote:

Hahaha shakes every thing alright!!! I'm f**k wrapped.... Not like seans but similar lol I'm only running the one big amp and that's a 300 watt rms mono block and the subs are only 150 watt each. Man does it pump!! I gotta show ya when your free!!

Tomorrow we are working so won't be able to make it with the car tomorrow lol. And Sunday is christmas so I doubt you would be working. Lol

yeh no prob. na im working xmas alright but only 10 hours, yeh unfotunatley im working right through and new years eve and day as well bloody nature of the job.luckily its all daysshift ,last year i got nights thats a pain.anyway when you want mate your more than welcome.

Sort by  
 Page 30 of 40  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next